Australian National Lifestyle Assist (ANLA) is a national private disability consultancy operating out of Brisbane and its intended scope is to offer its services across Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria and the Northern Territory. Currently, ANLA operates exclusively in South-east Queensland.
The purpose of the business is to provide professional services to registered providers and funded clients of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
The professional staff of ANLA are appropriately qualified, accredited to practice and have extensive professional experience, expertise and wide knowledge of the disability care and allied child protection sectors.
ANLA staff have worked extensively with both adults and children with intellectual disabilities, including people with mental health conditions, dual diagnosis and those who engage in challenging behaviours.
We aim to provide a high standard of care by using a ‘best practice’ approach.
We endeavour to deliver you a client-focused service and, through providing a high level therapeutic and support coordination services. We aim to be recongised as a provider of choice by current and potential participants, their families and government agencies both locally and nationally.
We aim to provide:
- Excellence in therapeutic services and support coordination services
- Client-focused service
- Cost-effective utilisation of our capital, human and financial resources
- Ethical, honest and professional behaviour
- Effective teamwork
- Clean, safe and hygienic workplaces
- Each participant right to have their individual needs met in the least restrictive way
- Each participant to have the right to choose and control over the way their services are provided.
Meet our Executive Team
Director (Policy and Practice)
Senior Manager (Allied Health)
Njabulo Churchill Sibanda
Senior Manager (Support Coordination)
Want to learn more about our services?